Attorney Neil M. Kaufman"I Believe In Getting Your Deal Done And Getting It Done Right."
Neil M. Kaufman
As the managing partner of Kaufman & Associates, LLC, Neil M. Kaufman represents emerging growth, middle market and public companies and investment firms in their corporate, securities, financing, borrowing, merger & acquisition and other legal matters. Mr. Kaufman is particularly well known for advising clients with respect to SEC regulation, public offerings, private placements and mergers & acquisitions, as well as all types of commercial contracts. He is a frequent speaker on corporate, securities and cannabis law topics, and is an approved Vistage speaker on mergers & acquisitions.
Mr. Kaufman serves as:
- Member of the Board of Trustees & Chairman of the Audit Committee of Altegris KKR Commitments Master Fund, a closed-end private equity mutual fund.
- Member of the Board of Trustees & Chairman of the Audit Committee of Two Roads Shared Trust, a collection of open-end alternative mutual funds.
- Chairman Emeritus of the Long Island Capital Alliance, a not-for-profit organization devoted to assisting emerging growth companies.
- Chairman of the Long Island Chapter of Financial Executives International.
Mr. Kaufman formerly served as:
- Chairman of the Board of a Nasdaq-listed technology company.
- Chairman of the Banking, Corporate & Securities Committee of the Nassau County Bar Association.
Mr. Kaufman received a:
- J.D. from New York University School of Law in 1984, where he was a staff member of the Journal of International Law & Politics.
- B.A. from Binghamton University in 1981 with recognition for outstanding academic performance.
He is admitted to practice law in the State of New York.
Mr. Kaufman is a 2019 SuperLawyer.
“…Neil assisted with a number of complex negotiations and contracts. He was great at thinking out of the box and finding creative solutions that moved all sides forward. Neil is cost-conscious and consistently delivers excellent work on time.“
Ari Kahn – President and CEO at Bridgeline Digital