Attorney John C. Penn"I Believe That Collaboration and Trust Are Critical Seeds Of Success."
John C. Penn
John C. Penn represents emerging growth, middle market and public companies and investment firms in relation to their corporate, securities, financing, borrowing, merger & acquisition and other legal matters. He also advises banks and other financial institutions with respect to regulatory matters, including the Volcker Rule.
Mr. Penn was formerly:
- Special Counsel at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Managing Director and Senior Counsel at RBC Capital Markets, LLC.
- Associate at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman.
Mr. Penn received a:
- J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School in 1997, where he served as:
- Senior Editor of The Comparative Labor Law Journal and Associate Editor of the Hybrid.
- Senior Editor of The University of Pennsylvania Journal of Law & Social Change.
- B.A., summa cum laude, from the University of Maryland in 1994.
“…John has an incredible work ethic and is really super smart!“